I got wind of the Russian Art Song website via the Diction Police Facebook Page and the Your Accompanist Twitter feed (thanks, you two!). The site is by Dr. Anton Belov, a baritone who hails from Russia. Resources include (from the description on the home page):
- IPA transcriptions and word for word translations
- Song lyrics read by a native speaker
- Multimedia online diction manuals
- Vintage common domain sound recordings (how to access audio files)
- Scores (for reference only)
- Biographical information
Also check their About page for links to other websites related to Russian opera and song.
One especially outstanding resource on the site is A Guide to Russian Diction, a 67-page book available as a free PDF download.