In a recent blog post, Matt Libera at Performing Arts Technology @ UNCG shared his methods for using Adobe Acrobat to optimize scanned PDF scores and also answered my question about support in Acrobat for batch processing (thanks, Matt!). In addition, his post includes instructions on how to do batch tagging of PDF scores with their composer and genre using Acrobat.
Read the original post: Batch optimizing PDF sheet music in Acrobat
- Mixed results using PDF Shrink and PDF optimizer tools on sheet music
- iPad scanning stand / document camera products
- Fast PDF Scores: Get fast, usable versions of scanned music scores
- Portable scanning of scores & reference materials: smartphones, iPad, scanners
- More posts tagged “scanning”