I’ve started working on a series of forScore video tutorials, and I would like to know:
What do you want to see in a forScore tutorial?
I want to target some different audiences:
- People who are just getting started with forScore
- Power users looking for more tips to add to their arsenal
- Musicians who don’t own iPads/tablets but are curious about how they’re used for music
If you’re just getting started with forScore: What topics would you like to know more about? What do you need help with most?
If you’re a power user: What are your favorite advanced tips? (If I use them, I’ll credit you in my tutorials!) What questions do you get the most from new users?
I’m planning to do a “Getting Started”/quick-start one, plus a bunch of mini-tutorials geared towards specific tasks/features and advanced tips.
Thanks for your input!
- Useful new features for singers in the forScore 4 update
- Video: Presentation on forScore for iPad [via Schola Cantorum]
- Tip: Download extra forScore stamps for music annotation
- More posts tagged “forScore”