This video playlist from Schola Cantorum provides more in-depth discussion of forScore‘s features, including annotation, editing score metadata (e.g. title, composer, period, keywords, etc.), and integrating on-device audio (i.e. linking audio files to scores so you can listen while you read). The video is a follow-up webcast to the Using iPads and Tablets for Choir Rehearsal and Performance session. Again, no iPad screen close-ups unfortunately but lots of good discussion and Q&A.
- Tip: Download extra forScore stamps for music annotation
- Outfitting my iPad for rehearsals and performance
- Portable scanning of scores & reference materials: smartphones, iPad, scanners
- Fast PDF Scores: Get fast, usable versions of scanned music scores
- Tip: Faster loading of PDF scores on Android
- More posts tagged “forScore”